EuroArt Architectural Ironmongery – Terms & Conditions
Thanks for Visiting our website, In using this website you are deemed to have read and agreed to the following terms and conditions:
We follow W3 Standards and We do not store credit carddetails nor do we share customer details with any 3rd parties.
Any products sold to you online not limited to products requested by yourself online, representing provided to yourself free of cost or otherwise and any others services which you may have procured through website.
- Terms of Delivery
- Time of Delivery
- Validity of Offers – 30 Days
- Place of Delivery
Extent of Contracts
- No binding contract will be created until we have accepted your order and receive your down payment
All our products are manufactured taking utmost care as specified on this website. All our manufacturing unit adhere to BS EN ISO 9001:2000.
It can be collected from warehouse showroom in the following location –
- GLOBAL DISTRIBUTION CENTER – EuroArt Middle East FZCO, Warehouse ZE4, Jebel Ali Free Zone – Dubai, UNITED ARAB EMIRATES.
- Dubai Design Studio – Mobility General Trading LLC, Showroom No. 3, Rashid Al Majid Building, Airport Road, Al Garhoud – Dubai, UAE.
- UAE DISTRIBUTION CENTER – Mobility General Trading LLC, Industrial Area, Behind Al Khail Mall, Al Quoz – Dubai, United Arab Emirates
- Abu Dhabi Showroom – Mobility General Trading LLC – Abu Dhabi Branch – Saif Bin Darwish Building, Sector E11, Plot C-39, Najda Street, Abu Dhabi.
- Doha Showroom – Euro Art Trading WLL – Unit 24, Building 1, Barwa Village , Doha , Qatar.
Apart from collection from the above address , the goods can be couriered to the location advise through Air Freight or Sea Freight.
General Descriptive Matter
We maintain that all the products will be identical to the technical data mentioned on the website against products specification. However, if there are error then the physical products will be on the basis to examine the quality of the product.
- We shall make every effort to ensure the accuracy of technical details relating to the goods in the website or catalogues but we accept no liability in contract or tort or under statute or otherwise for any damages or injury arising directly or indirectly from any error or omission in such technical details whether caused by our negligence or otherwise.
- We reserve the right without prior notice to discontinue any Goods or to make design changes as part of a continuous programme of improvements or to assist availability.
- Unless any performance figures, tolerances or characteristics have been specifically and expressly warranted by us in writing, we shall be under no liability whatsoever for any failure to attain such figures whether attributable to our negligence or otherwise.
- The responsibility for ensuring that Goods are sufficient and suitable for your requirements is your sole responsibilities save in so far as one of our Directors specifically advised you in writing that the Goods are sufficient and suitable for your purposes having been fully and accurately advised by you of your requirements.
We confirm that all Euro Art products supplied against any LPO and our Invoices are warranted for 5 years against manufacturing defects and subject to reasonable wear and tear from date of supply of ironmongery.
The above warranty is subject to the following conditions:
- There is no willful damage of the product.
- Installation of the product has been done as per installation guidelines provided with the product.
- The defect is a manufacturing defect as confirmed by the manufacturer after examining the product.
- The manufacturer will make good the product or provide free of cost replacement until the defect has been verified by the manufacturer and his findings will be binding and final.
- Spares of all items supplied can be made available from the factory during the warranty period subject to a reasonable production lead time being acceptable if the material is not available in stock.
Risk / Title
The Goods are at your risk from the time they are loaded on the delivery vehicle. Ownership of the Goods shall not pass to you until we have received in full (in cash or cleared funds) all sums due to us in respect of the Goods. Until ownership of the Goods has passed to you, you shall:
hold the Goods on a fiduciary basis as our bailee;
- store the Goods (at no cost to us) separately from all other goods of yours or any third party in such a way that they remain readily identifiable as our property;
- not destroy, deface or obscure any identifying mark or packaging on or relating to the Goods; and
- maintain the Goods in satisfactory condition and keep them insured on our behalf for their full price against all risks to our reasonable satisfaction. On request you shall produce the policy of insurance to us.
A requirement sourced on your behalf will only be produced upon provision of a written order from you the customer. ALL special orders are NON-RETURNABLE. Special orders are liable to a carriage charge and / or small order charge as dictated by the supplier which will be passed on at cost in all cases. We cannot accept liability for delayed delivery outside the originally quoted timescale. Our standard discounting structure does not apply to special orders – prices must be checked at the time of pricing your order – we can only honour written quotations, which must be requested if desired.
Return of Goods
A charge of 25% against the value of the product will be levied for Re-Stocking.
Copyrights and Patents
We have taken reasonable steps in the course of our business to ensure that the Goods do not infringe any patent, design, trademark, copyright or any other rights of third parties but no guarantee in this respect is given and we shall have no liability whatsoever in the event of any such infringement howsoever arising. We own full copyright of this Buyer‘s Guide and its reproduction in part or in whole is prohibited without our prior written consent.
If the performance of the Contract or any obligation under it is prevented, restricted or interfered with by any reason or circumstances beyond the reasonable control of the party obliged to perform it, other than financial, (“Force Majeure˜) the party so affected upon giving prompt notice to the other party shall be excused from performance to the extent of the prevention, restriction or interference but the party so affected shall use its best efforts to avoid or remove such causes of non performance and shall continue performance under the Contract with the utmost despatch whenever such causes are removed or diminished.
If either party is prevented from performance of its obligations by reason of Force Majeure for a continuous period in excess of (1) month, the other party may terminate the Contract forthwith on service of written notice upon the party so prevented, in which case neither party will have any liability to the other except that rights and liabilities which accrued prior to such termination will continue to subsist.
Save as expressly specified in the Contract, all terms, conditions, warranties, representations, or guarantees whether express or implied relating to the performance, quality or fitness for purpose of any part of the goods and/or services provided by us under the Contract are, to the fullest extent permitted by law, hereby excluded. Neither party excludes or limits liability to the other party for death or personal injury caused by that party‘s negligence, or liability for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation, or any breach of any obligations implied by Section 12 of the Sale of Goods Act 1979 or Section 2 of the Supply of Goods and Services Act 1982. Save as stated elsewhere in this section, our entire financial liability (including any liability for the acts or omissions of our employees, agents and subcontractors) in respect of all or any breaches of the Contract or of any other representation, statement, tortious act or omission or duty to you or for negligence in connection with the subject matter of the Contract will be limited to [the aggregate prices payable in respect of the Goods concerned]. Save as stated above, in no event will we be liable to you for any of the following however and whenever arising:
- loss of profits;
- loss of business;
- loss of revenue;
- loss of data;
- loss of goodwill;
- loss of anticipated savings; or
- any special, indirect, consequential or pure economic loss, damage, costs or expense.
All contracts between us shall be governed by and interpreted in accordance with the laws of England and the parties submit to the jurisdiction of the English Courts, but we may enforce any such contract in any court of competent jurisdiction.
Nothing contained herein shall affect the implied undertaking as to title etc. contained in Section 12 of the Sale of Goods Act 1979 or shall affect your statutory rights if you ‘deal as a consumer‘ as defined in Section 12 of the Unfair Contract Terms Act 1977