- The EuroArt floor pivot uses the same class leading bearing technology as the floor spring and is used in applications where there is no requirement for closing a door, and using hinges is difficult because the door is heavy or a double action is required.
- The 2000/4F can carry a door up to 400kg whilst having a very small footprint, and only has a recess below the floor surface of 15mm.
- The 1000/25F can carry a door upto 250kg with a recess below the floor surface of 16.5mm.
- The range is compatible with all EuroArt floor spring strap systems and top centres, which must be ordered separately, if required.
- Different height spindle extensions between 5mm and 50mm are available, but these must be ordered with the pivot as they cannot be changed on site.